Heater and Furnace Repair
Heater and Furnace Repair in Tucson
The worst time to find out that you need heater or furnace repair is when the temperature starts to drop. Fortunately, American Conditioned Air has NATE-certified technicians available 24 hours a day. Thus, your family will always stay warm and comfortable, even when the unexpected happens. If you see any problems with your heating system, then don’t wait to call us. Getting heater or furnace repair as soon as possible can help to prevent further damage as well as the need for more costly repairs. The sooner you get your heater fixed, the better!
Signs of Heater and Furnace Problems
Sometimes, heaters and furnaces malfunction without any warning signs. However, there are often signs that suggest that your system may need to be inspected. If you see any of these symptoms, then call us right away so we can determine if your system has any issues. These are some of the warning signs of a problem with your system:
- Strange Noises: Heaters and furnaces may not be silent, but they also shouldn’t be ear-splitting. If your system starts banging, popping, rattling and squeaking when it comes on and is running, then there may be an internal issue that needs to be repaired.
- Uncomfortable Temperatures: Does your home feel drafty even when your system is running? Do some rooms feel fine, while other rooms feel cold? If your heater or furnace is not keeping your home as comfortable as it used to, then it likely has a flaw that is interfering with how it distributes heat.
- Yellow Burner Flame: In the case of furnaces, a flame that is yellow instead of blue is a red flag that should be addressed immediately. This can indicate carbon monoxide. If you have a furnace, note that too much moisture around the furnace and rusting pipes can also indicate a carbon monoxide problem.
- Dust Build-Up: If there is an issue in your heating system’s ducts, then you might start to notice dust build-up around your home. You may also find that you and your family experience more frequent headaches and allergy symptoms. Air duct issues can also interfere with the delivery of heat and cause your system to work overtime to keep your home comfortable.
- High Energy Costs: If your heater isn’t in top condition, then it will use more energy than normal. As a result, your energy bills will start to climb.
The Importance of Timely Repairs
If you do see any signs of an issue with your heating system, then don’t delay getting repairs performed. Often, a minor heating system problem that needs only a fast repair can turn into a serious problem if it isn’t addressed quickly. When temperatures are cold outside, it is also crucial for your heater or furnace to be working properly to reduce the risk of burst pipes and other damage to your home.
For heater and furnace repair in Tucson, choose American Conditioned Air. We are available around the clock, so we are here to help you whenever heating issues develop in your home or business. No job is too large or too small for our team, so give us a call at the first sign of trouble with your system. We’re always happy to help you, so don’t wait to call us!