Heater Furnace Repair
Heater and Furnace Repair in Tucson
The worst time to find out that you need heater or furnace repairs is when temperatures drop. Fortunately, American Conditioned Air has NATE-certified technicians available for repairs 24 hours a day. Thus, your family will always stay warm and comfortable, even when the unexpected happens. If you notice any signs of problems with your heating system, don’t wait to call us. Scheduling furnace repair as soon as possible can help to prevent further damage and the need for more costly repairs.
Signs of Heater and Furnace Problems
Sometimes, heaters and furnaces malfunction without any warning signs. However, there are often indicators in the lead-up to failure that suggest that your system needs to be inspected. If you experience any of these symptoms, call us to determine if there are any issues with your system. Our NATE-certified technicians will inspect every element of your system to identify the underlying problem.
- Strange Noises: Heaters and furnaces are not silent, but they also shouldn’t be excessively loud. If your system starts banging, popping, rattling and squeaking when it comes on and is running, then there may be an internal issue that needs to be repaired.
- Uncomfortable Temperatures: Does your home still feel drafty, even when your system is running? Do some rooms feel fine, while other rooms feel cold? If your heater or furnace doesn’t seem to be keeping your home as comfortable as it used to, then it likely has some kind of flaw that is interfering with how it distributes heat.
- Yellow Burner Flame: In the case of furnaces, a flame that is yellow instead of blue is a major red flag that needs to be addressed immediately. This can indicate carbon monoxide. If you have a furnace, note that excessive moisture around the furnace and rusting pipes can also indicate a carbon monoxide problem.
- Dust Build-Up: If there is an issue in the ducts of your heating system, then you will likely start to notice a build-up of dust around your home. You may also find that you and your family begin to experience more frequent headaches and allergy symptoms. Furthermore, air duct issues will interfere with the delivery of heat and cause your system to work overtime to keep your home comfortable.
- High Energy Costs: When your heater isn’t in top condition, it will use more energy than normal. As a result, your energy bills will start to climb.
The Importance of Timely Repairs
If you do notice any symptoms of problems with your heating system, don’t delay getting repairs performed. Often, a minor heating system problem that only requires a simple repair turns into a major, costly problem if it isn’t addressed quickly. When temperatures are cold outside, it is also important for your heater or furnace to be working properly to reduce the risk of burst pipes and other damage to your home.
For heater and furnace repair in Tucson, choose American Conditioned Air. We’re available around the clock, whenever heating system issues develop in your home or business. No job is too large or too small, so call us at the first sign of trouble with your system.