Preventive HVAC Maintenance
Very much like your car, your heating and cooling system benefits from regular service.
Keeping your system at peak performance takes regular servicing and cleaning. That’s where HVAC maintenance from American Conditioned Air comes in. This will help your system operate at lower cost and have fewer failures. Moreover, it will save you money in the long-run.
Whether your system is new or well aged, servicing is always recommended. In fact, new system warranties normally state that periodic or routine service is required. Many times, a minor problem that is unnoticed may lead to major failures and expensive repairs. Therefore, it is always a benefit to find defective components before they are out of warranty. This way, you can be sure to take advantage of those benefits. Finally, keeping your older system operating efficiently is necessary to extend its useful life expectancy. Replacing your system is costly, so you’ll want to get as much life as you can from your current system.
We offer annual preventative HVAC maintenance plans to keep your heating and cooling systems at peak performance. We have plans for both residential and commercial clients. Plans include one heating tune up and one cooling tune up per contract period. Filters are provided during each service. However, this is limited to two per system at no additional cost. Plans with optional mid-service filter changes are available as well.
Why Have a Service Plan?
A service plan makes it easy to remember to tune up your HVAC system and save money in the process. In addition, our service plans provide benefits like reduced repair costs and preferential emergency service after normal hours. In other words, a service plan simply makes your life easier. We also have plans to suit various budgets, so you can invest in the right level of maintenance for your home.
What We Do
- Replace or clean filters.
- Check electrical to include wiring and controls for loose, burnt or other damage.
- Check capacitors for proper values and leakage.
- Clean and lubricate motors, as required.
- Check Refrigerant for proper charge.
- Check/clean condensate drain.
- Clean condenser coils as needed.
- Check system operation; amp draws, air flow, temperatures and thermostat operation. Make adjustments as necessary.
- Inspect, clean and adjust burners as needed.
- Inspect, clean heat exchangers and flue as needed.
- Check for gas leaks.
- Check safeties and controls
- Measure carbon monoxide levels.
- Check for proper system operation and adjust as necessary.