American Conditioned Air Membership Programs
Regular maintenance is extremely important in extending the life of your HVAC system as well as improving performance. One of the main benefits of regular maintenance is ensuring that the manufacturer’s warranty remains in full force. Other benefits include but are not limited to:
- Longer equipment life – One malfunctioning part on your furnace or air conditioner can lead to a domino effect down the road. The chances of this happening are less likely when you have a professional technician performing an extensive maintenance at least twice yearly. Small problems caught sooner, keep larger problems from happening over time.
- Fewer repairs – professional technicians performing a regular maintenance will find the clogged coils, dirty filters, or leaks which in turn can lead to larger more expensive problems.
- Lower energy bills – A well maintained system will result in more efficient cooling and heating of your home insuring your comfort. A neglected system slowly loses its ability to keep your home comfortable and requires more energy to keep up. Many people think that changing filters monthly is all a unit needs. Changing your filter monthly is not regular maintenance. A thorough check, just like keeping your car maintained is necessary for the best performance and equipment life of your HVAC system.
The two memberships we offer are outlined below:
ACA Deluxe plus membership for $23 monthly includes:
- Annual supply of Merv 8 standard filters (maximum of up to 12 – 1 inch) or (6 of the 2 inch) per unit under contract; delivered directly to your address. No special size filters are included in this price. If you have a washable filter, our technician will clean it while performing your twice per year service.
- Preferred scheduling emergency service on call after hours
- Preferred scheduling during normal hours over non-members
- 10% discount on all service, repairs, parts, and after hour fees.
- Up to one half pound of R410 refrigerant at the time of scheduled maintenance.
- 30-day labor warranty on work performed.
- No annual contracts to renew. This is an ongoing service until you cancel.
ACA Select membership for $18 monthly includes everything listed above, however filters will be the responsibility of the customer. The technician will change out the filter for you, while performing the maintenance, if you supply it to them.
**Monthly Subscription: By purchasing a monthly subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring monthly fee at the monthly subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel at any time subject to the terms and conditions of our *cancellation policy.
*Cancellation Policy: You may contact the office and cancel your monthly subscription at any time. However, customers choosing to cancel during the first year of active membership may be billed charges in excess of services rendered, minus the monthly fees already paid. There are no refunds for unused services. By signing up for our membership plan you agree to this cancellation policy. Cancellation requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Automatic Renewal Policy: We will continue to charge you the agreed upon monthly fee and provide you with 1 complete service for each covered unit every 6 months until you cancel. You will be notified of any failed payments in order to avoid interruptions to your service. If updated payment information is not provided, we will cancel any further services to the unit under the membership. If this occurs you will need to reapply to the membership plan and may be charged an additional sign-up fee. Notice of Price Change: Due to inflation, we sometimes must increase our pricing. We will notify you 60 days in advance of any price changes to our monthly subscription service.